Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break

Usually spring break always catches me when I'm not expecting it but this time I was actually prepared for it. Not that it made much of a difference, my spring break sucked. I thought that it would be a normal staycation but if was sort of worse.

First thing that I can remember was my rich friend wanting to go shopping with me, I thought it would be great of course I thought it would be high end shopping in a nice, clean, shiny mall. But it seems that she had lost her mind, she took me to a bunch of thrift stores and second hand clothes shops.After spending about sixty dollars on used clothes she went to another shop and spent about twenty more . I really thought that she lost her mind. Then I realized that she had no idea that they were used. Well, she'll figure that and never wear them again that's for sure.

After that things went back to boring, until I got food poisoning from Korean food. I have never thrown up so many times in my life. Still even to this day when I think of the food that day I feel a gagging sensation in my throat. Yeah I'm definitely not going to have Korean food for a long time.

Finally on the second to last day of my break my car caught on fire. I was at the mall trying to spend fifty dollars that my grandma gave me on clothes, but since I'm so cheap I found it very hard to spend so much money in one day. So I walked around window shopping until it was time to go home. As I came to the car I saw that something was wrong, the front headlights were on. It had drained the battery and the car wouldn't start, so I went back into the mall. After walking around some more I asked the teenage mall cop to help me. He sent someone else to do the job and that person couldn't do it either. She didn't even know where my battery was.Just when things were looking the worst a mechanic sent from above came to help me. After jumping my battery I told him about the headlight problem, he couldn't turn them off and with that on my mind I drove home. After I came home me and my mom messed with the car and tried to turn the lights off, after messing around for a while the thing started smoking and we just about ran away from it. The problems still not fixed but its not on fire anymore, Though I'm staying far away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment